Wednesday, March 18, 2015

St Patrick's Day

Hello Everyone!  It's been awhile since my last post.  I know it is the day after St Patrick's Day but I just wanted to share this cute wood kit that I painted up for the holiday.  I bought it at a local store and while doing so I thought "I can design this stuff".  I have so many, many designs I have created and have done nothing with them.  Well, that is about to change!  Starting now, before Easter, as in next week I am going to take one of my darling Easter designs that I have drawn and make it into an Easter Wood Kit.  So, that is official!  I have made this commitment.  Be sure to check back next week when it is up on the blog and ready for you to order.  Until then, here is this adorable St Patrick's Day kit.  Top of the Morning to You!

Deanna  :)

You can view my work for sale on Etsy.com at:

Crafts:     https://www.etsy.com/shop/Indigidesign
Photography:     https://www.etsy.com/shop/Indigiphotography


2 comments:

  1. Deanna Van Kampen I am starting Wood Craft Classes at my home. Space will be limited to 10 people. Is anyone out there interested? I will be posting an Easter project on Facebook next week. Classes will be filled on a first come first serve basis!

    ReplyDelete
  2. More classes will be coming. I have some fun spring classes I am working on as well. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete